About Gautier & Hasty, P.L.
Partner Attorney William (Bill) Gautier Jr.
- University of Miami School of Law, 1996
- Palm Beach Atlantic University, 1993
Professional Associations & Certifications:
- Current President of The Two Hundred Club of Greater Miami
- Past President of the First Family Law American Inn of Court
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- University Club of South Florida, Inc
- 200 Club
Bill has practiced exclusively marital and family law since January 1997,
20 years. Bill entered the family law practice in order to help people
through one of the most difficult times in their life, a divorce, paternity
matter, or parental responsibility over a minor child, which includes
the issues of child support, domestic violence, and adoptions. He genuinely
cares about each client and advocates aggressively for their position.
In January of 1997, Bill was fortunate enough to begin his legal profession
by being mentored by his father, a seasoned and highly-regarded family
Bill is an AV rated litigation attorney, Past President of the Family Law
American Inn of Court, as well as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family
Law Mediator. His thorough understanding of the law combined with his
litigation and mediation background allows him to serve each client well
to resolve their case effectively and efficiently. This straightforward
approach allows clients to move forward with their life post-divorce.
Partner Attorney Marian Hasty
Recently appointed on the Miami Dade County Public School Audit Budget
and Advisory Committee
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., 1994
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, 1993, Cum Laude
- University of Miami College of Business, MBA, 1979
- Florida State University College of Business, B.S., 1978, Cum Laude
- Dade County Bar Probate and Guardianship Committee
- Miami Beach Estate Planning Group
- Greater Miami Estate Planning Council
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
Florida Bar Association: Real Property, Probate and Trust Section; Tax Section
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- University of Miami School of Law Graduate Program in Estate Planning
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Pinecrest Business Association
- Boy Scouts of America Merit Badge Counselor
- United Way Professional Advisor
Marian entered the family and probate area of the legal profession to help
people creatively solve their legal needs. She has the benefit of blending
her business background with her law degrees to add value to her clients'
needs and circumstances in order to promote conflict avoidance via a cost-effective
approach. Prior to entering private practice, Marian worked with a local
probate judge and at two major Trust companies which gives her great insight
into family issues, estate planning and probate matters. When that insight
is blended with her compassion, she provides a caring and unique service
offering that is a welcome and refreshing find in the legal profession.
Marian, a mother of two sons and married to Tim Hasty, a long-term realtor
with EWM, is also active in her local community. She serves on the Executive
Board of the Miami Palmetto Senior High School PTSA, the Village of Pinecrest
Community Center Advisory Committee, is a member of the Miami-Dade County
Public School Board Audit and Budget Advisory Committee and is a Merit
Badge Counselor for the Boy Scouts of America South Florida Council, Troop
336, Tequesta District.
Daniel R. Silver
Daniel diligently prepares cases to advocate for his clients rights by
blending his investigative background from his criminal law experience
with his knowledge of family and marital law. Daniel R. Silver joined
the law firm of Gautier & Hasty, P.L., as an associate in March, 2011.
He has been a member of the Florida Bar in good standing since October,
2003 and is also licensed to practice law in the U.S. District Court,
Southern District of Florida. Daniel graduated from the University of
Miami School of Law in 2003,
, and earned his Bachelors of Business Administration from the University
of Miami School of Business in 2000,
. After being admitted to the Florida Bar, Daniel began his legal career
practicing criminal defense in both state and federal court from 2004-2008.
Thereafter, he began practicing marital and family law and gained experience
at two AV-rated law firms before joining the law firm of Gautier &
Daniel was named in the following opinions authored by the Third District
Court of Appeals:
State v. Lumarque, Southern Reporter, 44 So.3d 171 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2010); and
Cardella-Navarro v. Navarro, Southern Reporter, 992 So.2d 856 (3rd DCA 2008). Daniel is an active member
of the Dade County Bar Association and the First Family Law Inns of Court.
Last, Daniel enjoys boxing, martial arts, physical fitness and plays the
bass guitar and piano while away from the office.