Representation For Your Unique Case NeedsOur qualifications and background make us uniquely equipped to handle your legal needs.
Committed to Resolving Family Law IssuesTurn to us for divorce, custody, adoption, prenuptial agreements and other family law matters.
Guiding You Through Complex Probate ProcessesFrom proactive estate planning to navigating the probate process, we are here to help!
Flexible Appointments to Fit Your Busy LifeWe are ready to assist you immediately with a confidential initial consultation free of charge.
Partner Attorney Marian Hasty
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., 1994
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, 1993, Cum Laude
- University of Miami College of Business, MBA, 1979
- Florida State University College of Business, B.S., 1978, Cum Laude
- Dade County Bar Probate and Guardianship Committee
- Miami Beach Estate Planning Group
- Greater Miami Estate Planning Council
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Bar Association: Real Property, Probate and Trust Section; Tax Section
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- University of Miami School of Law Graduate Program in Estate Planning
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Pinecrest Business Association
- Boy Scouts of America Merit Badge Counselor
- United Way Professional Advisor
Marian entered the family and probate area of the legal profession to help people creatively solve their legal needs. She has the benefit of blending her business background with her law degrees to add value to her clients' needs and circumstances in order to promote conflict avoidance via a cost-effective approach. Prior to entering private practice, Marian worked with a local probate judge and at two major Trust companies which gives her great insight into family issues, estate planning and probate matters. When that insight is blended with her compassion, she provides a caring and unique service offering that is a welcome and refreshing find in the legal profession.
Marian, a mother of two sons and married to Tim Hasty, a long-term realtor with EWM, is also active in her local community. She serves on the Executive Board of the Miami Palmetto Senior High School PTSA, the Village of Pinecrest Community Center Advisory Committee, is a member of the Miami-Dade County Public School Board Audit and Budget Advisory Committee and is a Merit Badge Counselor for the Boy Scouts of America South Florida Council, Troop 336, Tequesta District.