will is essential to the future of your spouse, children and your property
& assets. If you pass away without having a completed will, your property
may not be distributed as you wish. The government would essentially decide
how to distribute your property for you. In making a will, you are able
to plan for how your property will be divided and passed on.
The top benefits of making a will are:
- You determine where your property and assets go.
- You can make arrangements for your children for after you pass away.
You can nominate
guardians for your children within your will.
- You may be able to lower the amount of tax payable on inheritances.
- You can avoid the need for the court to be involved later on.
- You are able to designate executors to manage your finances should you
There are many more advantages seen in making a will, but ultimately you
can plan for the future and reduce the level of uncertainty after you
pass away. One key incentive is that in making a will, you can avoid the formal
probate process, which saves money and time for your family. Handling these matters
early on can prevent stress during a time of mourning for your spouse
If you have doubts or questions about making a will, we can help. Our firm,
Gautier & Hasty, P.L., has more than 50 years of collective experience in
estate planning. We are very familiar with the process of making a will and how it can
benefit you. We are ready to assist you now, get started with a
free consultation at your earliest convenience.
Call us now for any and all of your estate planning needs in Coral Gables.