Coral Gables Prenuptial Agreement
Assistance from an Experienced Divorce Lawyer
A prenuptial agreement is a legal document that states what belongs to whom in the event of a divorce. It can protect assets that were separately brought into the marriage or state that everything is evenly shared after the wedding day. When it comes to Gautier & Hasty, P.L., our objective is to help our clients create a prenuptial agreement that is in their best interests so that they can begin their marriage with peace and ease. Unlike the many divorce attorneys in Coral Gables, we do not push two individuals into creating a prenuptial agreement before they become married. We understand that this is an important decision that must be made entirely between the two individuals.
The Benefits of a Prenuptial Agreement
Although the thought of creating a prenuptial agreement can be somewhat daunting, it is important that a person is aware of the many benefits involved, including:
- Identify who gets what after a divorce
- Protect property that you have accumulated before the marriage or individually throughout the marriage
- Minimize conflicts that arise after a divorce
- Help you feel at ease in knowing that your affairs are in order
- Minimize money that may be spent on future court fees
- Avoid a contested divorce
- Protecting you from debts that your spouse may accumulate before and during the marriage
- Protect family members, a family business or heirlooms left in the family
Speak with a Miami divorce attorney about your specific prenuptial agreement concerns!
From getting you started with creating a prenuptial agreement to answering your important questions throughout the process, we are here for you. Our main concern is making sure that clients feel both comfortable and secure when coming to us. We are determined to draw up a prenuptial agreement that successfully fits your needs. Call a Miami divorce attorney from the firm to learn more!